DescriptionADVANCED TECHNOLOGY MOLD PROFILE — Advanced technology mold profile provides for a square tread footprint which means more tread-to-road contact.
• ASYMMETRIC TREAD PATTERN — Advanced 5-rib asymmetric tread pattern design reduces irregular wear by allowing tires to be rotated from one side of the car to the other. The result is sustained tire performance with even wear, less noise and increased overall tread life. The asymmetric pattern also allows the outside of the tread patern to be tuned for dry handling and traction while the inside is optimized for wet and light snow conditions.
• CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES — Four, wide circumferential grooves provide superior hydroplaning resistance.
• M+S RATING — Provides excellent year-round, all-season performance.
• SILICA-INFUSED TREAD COMPOUND — The tread compound of the Starfire WR is infused with silica. The silica, in conjunction with the tread design features, leads to a better balance of all-weather performance.
• VARIABLE PITCH TREAD — Computer designed to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.