Hankook – Ventus ST RH06
Please Contact Store Direct for Information and Availability
Continue ShoppingSold By: Goodyear - Raben Tire
Tread design — V-shaped pattern stands out as the best handling design for both dry and wet conditions.
• Wear life — The combination of computerized ply line development and footprint shape optimization yields tread wear results that are unusual for a high performance tire.
• Noise — New DDPT (dual depth pitch theory).Newly developed multiple sub pitch concept applied to minimize pattern noise.
• Jointless bead wire — Strengthen stable performance and provide comfort ride.
• High bead filler — Maximize steering response, high speed stability and Performance.
• Wide, high-tensile steel belts — Enhance tread strength for steering response and wear life.
• Jointless two-cap ply — Improve high speed stability and/or maximizes the tire’s road contact for improved handling.
• Rim protector — Provides better protection against outer shock or scratches.
All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel), and the vehicle owner's manual. To be sure you get the right tire size for your vehicle, we invite you to talk with one of our tire professionals. Tire images generally represent tires in the displayed tire line, but tires within the line may vary (such as in tread design, sidewall lettering, and other characteristics). Please verify actual tire characteristics with the tire manufacturer or your tire retailer. The use of the tire and other automotive data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA AND INFORMATION ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE.
*Offer will be validated at actual purchase time in store.