Dunlop – Sport Maxx RT2
Sold By: Goodyear - Raben Tire
Specific bead heat system — Strengthens the link between tire and rim for a more precise driving experience
• Jointless belt — Reduces circumferential deformations at high speeds
• Max flange shield — Firm rubber guard that extends beyond the rim and wraps around the lower sidewall of the tire to help protect rims from accidental curb damage
• Multi radius tread — Significantly better control over the evolution of the footprint in all driving conditions; responsive wet and dry handling; increased cornering control
• Asymmetric tread design — Improved performance on straight lines and around corners; increased resistance to aquaplaning
• Flatter tread profile — Increased stability and steering precision; reduced heel and toe wear; excellent cornering stability and precision; superior dry grip
• Power braking blocks — Shorter braking distances, especially at high speeds
All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel), and the vehicle owner's manual. To be sure you get the right tire size for your vehicle, we invite you to talk with one of our tire professionals. Tire images generally represent tires in the displayed tire line, but tires within the line may vary (such as in tread design, sidewall lettering, and other characteristics). Please verify actual tire characteristics with the tire manufacturer or your tire retailer. The use of the tire and other automotive data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA AND INFORMATION ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE.
*Offer will be validated at actual purchase time in store.