Dunlop – SP Winter Sport 4D ROF
Sold By: Raben Tires and Service
4D sipe system increases the number of shoulder area sipes — to help enhance braking and acceleration on snow and ice
• 4D sipe system has self-interlocking sipes that maintain tread block stiffness — to help provide excellent handling
• Entire sipe system combines to create even pressure across the tread face — which helps increase snow handling performance and cornering grip
• V-shape grooves and deep snow notches — help enhance snow traction and performance
• Special tread compound — helps adhere to wet and icy surfaces
• Dunlop® Self-Supporting Technology (DSST)® — Uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel), and the vehicle owner's manual. To be sure you get the right tire size for your vehicle, we invite you to talk with one of our tire professionals. Tire images generally represent tires in the displayed tire line, but tires within the line may vary (such as in tread design, sidewall lettering, and other characteristics). Please verify actual tire characteristics with the tire manufacturer or your tire retailer. The use of the tire and other automotive data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA AND INFORMATION ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE.
*Offer will be validated at actual purchase time in store.