Dunlop – SP Winter Sport 3D ROF
Sold By: Raben Tires and Service
Central block 'pulling' sipes — help provide performance, traction, and braking in ice and snow
• Intermediate block sipes — help provide enhanced lateral handling and control in wet and slushy conditions
• Shoulder area 3D sipes — help provide enhanced grip on snow and ice, shoulder stability, and excellent dry handling
• Directional tread design — enhances wet handling and deep water performance
• Multi-Radius Tread Technology™ — helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction
• Jointless Band Technology™ — helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds
• Dunlop® Self-Supporting Technology (DSST)® — uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel), and the vehicle owner's manual. To be sure you get the right tire size for your vehicle, we invite you to talk with one of our tire professionals. Tire images generally represent tires in the displayed tire line, but tires within the line may vary (such as in tread design, sidewall lettering, and other characteristics). Please verify actual tire characteristics with the tire manufacturer or your tire retailer. The use of the tire and other automotive data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA AND INFORMATION ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE.
*Offer will be validated at actual purchase time in store.