Dunlop – SP Sport Maxx GT
Sold By: Raben Tires and Service
All-Season Performance — Multi-Radius Tread TechnologyÖ helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction.
• Steering Responsiveness — Unique bead fit system helps enhance force transmission between tire and wheel for superb driver feedback.
• Cornering Stability — Flatter tread profile helps provide an enlarged contact patch for enhanced cornering capability.
• Refined Handling (Jointless Band TechnologyÖ) — Hybrid Jointless Band TechnologyÖ helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds, and helps prevent flatspotting after the vehicle is parked for extended periods.
• Performance Handling — The asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance.
• Long Lasting Tread — Non-directional tread allows for tire rotation on staggered fitments common to high-end performance vehicles, which promotes long tread life.
All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel), and the vehicle owner's manual. To be sure you get the right tire size for your vehicle, we invite you to talk with one of our tire professionals. Tire images generally represent tires in the displayed tire line, but tires within the line may vary (such as in tread design, sidewall lettering, and other characteristics). Please verify actual tire characteristics with the tire manufacturer or your tire retailer. The use of the tire and other automotive data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA AND INFORMATION ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE.
*Offer will be validated at actual purchase time in store.