Dunlop – SP Sport Maxx A1 A/S
Sold By: Raben Tires and Service
Multi-Radius Tread TechnologyÖ — helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction
• Optimal Tread Pattern Technology — enhances straight line stability and on-center steering feel
• Integral Rubber Matrix tread blended with silica and high-structured carbon black — exhibits powerful acceleration and braking performance
• Multi-Pitch Tread Design TechnologyÖ — helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
• Jointless Band TechnologyÖ — helps maintain the tire's shape and enables smooth performance at highway speeds
• Max Flange Shield« — helps protect rims from accidental curb damage
All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel), and the vehicle owner's manual. To be sure you get the right tire size for your vehicle, we invite you to talk with one of our tire professionals. Tire images generally represent tires in the displayed tire line, but tires within the line may vary (such as in tread design, sidewall lettering, and other characteristics). Please verify actual tire characteristics with the tire manufacturer or your tire retailer. The use of the tire and other automotive data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA AND INFORMATION ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE.
*Offer will be validated at actual purchase time in store.