Dunlop – SP Sport 7010 A/S DSST
Sold By: Raben Tires and Service
All-Season Performance — Asymmetrical tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance, as indictaed by M + S rating.
• Refined Handling (Jointless Band TechnologyÖ) — Jointless Band TechnologyÖ helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds.
• Steering Responsiveness — A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback.
• Quiet Ride — Multi-Pitch Tread Design TechnologyÖ helps reduce noise for a quiet ride.
• Ultra Wet Traction — Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for enhanced wet traction.
• Run On Flat Technology — Dunlop« Self Supporting Technology (DSST)« uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions.
All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel), and the vehicle owner's manual. To be sure you get the right tire size for your vehicle, we invite you to talk with one of our tire professionals. Tire images generally represent tires in the displayed tire line, but tires within the line may vary (such as in tread design, sidewall lettering, and other characteristics). Please verify actual tire characteristics with the tire manufacturer or your tire retailer. The use of the tire and other automotive data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA AND INFORMATION ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE.
*Offer will be validated at actual purchase time in store.