Alignment is a very important service to provide the longest tire life and the best handling.
Maintaining your car’s wheel alignment extends the life of your tires by helping reduce tread wear. Proper alignment increases driving enjoyment and safety as well as improves fuel economy.
Raben Tire Alignment Technicians are trained and certified in this service and use state-of-the-art, computerized equipment.
When should I have my alignment checked or serviced?
- Most manufacturers recommend an annual alignment check
- When you notice the first sign of abnormal tread wear
- When you notice any changes in handling, such as your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- When steering feels unstable, or you feel a vibration when driving
- When you have hit a large pothole, had a collision or an accident
During this service, the wheel angles are measured and corrected so that they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications for optimum tire wear and handling results.